December is almost done. Counting days for 2011 new year.
This year was too magnificent. Each month has its special stories.
Well I can say that 2010 was the peak.
January I began my IBE class. I've been trying so hard to make myself busy with lots of things. The only reason is to avoid the loneliness, haha laugh as you can, but it's true - it's been 2 years since I am single.
February ITB Fair. A lot of words, a lot of stories. I found such a great new friends that get along well until know. Meet Kinan such a gabut big boss, Fariz the gabut small boss, Mega, Tando, Fitri, Dewi, and lots! It was a great team to work with. LOL.
March New people comes.
April The good news that I elected as Menteri Hubungan Alumni KMSBM, as the next of Kak Fiannita. I'm glad that I work with great people and work on the things I love. The first project is Wisuda April!
May Get along with new people that I never imagined. Day after days..... I found something beats... in my heart hahaha
June The new semester! I was in very santai semester, right after a crazy-near-death semester contains such a jerk courses - Operations+Corporate Finance+Economics+IBE --> DO YOU THINK!!!
July Well maybe i found the-something-missing. The great eight :)
August - December I've been enjoying my last year as an undergraduate students. Being a better students, preparing my final project, and working better to complete my KMSBM proker :)
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment