Bandung, at home
I'm tumblring, and found this;
Hundred percent agree."In life, we do things. Some we wish we had never done and some we wish
we could replay a million times in our heads. Nevertheless, they make us
who we are and in the end, they shape every detail about us. If we were
to reverse any of them, we wouldn’t be at the exact place that we are
today. So just live, make mistakes and learn from them, and never second guess who you are, where you have been, and where
you are going."
I'm thinking over and all over again for what I've been done lately, to people, yes many people affected by me. I know my faults, but this is the way I chose. The choice I made to search my better life ahead. It's hard to be understood by most people in my age. Maybe it's true when Sabda said: "Elo itu emang orangnya dewasa duluan. Mau sampe kapan, lo bakal clash sama orang2 seumuran lo. Mereka lebih lamban buat tau hal-hal yang lo rasa saat ini. Ngga usah perduliin mereka, ngga usah takut digosipin, hidup ga seru kalo ga digosipin. Ujung2nya mereka juga tau kok jalan yang lo pilih atas dasar apa." I didn't have any idea at that time, really. But now, I'm laughing to those people, with the fact that they are doing the same thing I did which they gossiped at, then.
I do believe to my choices, I never regret.
This is my choice, and insya Allah will bring good and many happiness for me.









No comments:
Post a Comment