For many of us, when we think of New Year, our minds turn to our hopes, dreams and resolutions for the upcoming year.
Last night I celebrated the end of 2009 and welcomed 2010 with simple things yet memorable, by having fireworks and many foods. Surrounded by the beautiful fireworks and lovely people, I found myself reflecting back on last year and contemplating the magic of 2010.
For me, each year has its memories that I always remember, and 2009 was also the great one. Earlier this week, I found several my friends twitted their resolution for 2010. Kinda interesting. I clearly know what I want in 2010, but I found difficulties to write it down. Just like most of friends said, losing weight and increasing GPA score is also on my list.
May 2010 over flow with love, laughter and joy!









wew, an active blogger one
ReplyDeleteyeah, good luck, "increasing GPA & losing weight" :)
LO ITB Fair