Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reminiscing 2009

January
New year, a new beginning. Holiday spent in both Singapore & Malaysia. A new experience heading Malaysia by a bus, private bus for my family only. I had many great times with family and friends from Malaysia. I also meet Fiqi, my friends from IELTS class which is also my father's friend's son. Too bad I can't meet Manday in Singapore -__-

In January, I had my first score. Kinda great for a freshmen.

February
The end of the holiday. Well I have two of my best friends birthday on January 2nd. Made a silly surprise for them with several friends.

One of my best girl, Listy, moved to another class. Moreover we got Menik, Diko, and Eryne as 1B's new comer. Diko and Eryne was also new-comer in my discussion group along with Nia, Anang, and Manuk.

Well I don't even remember any good things on February ;(

March
Living in SBM means get along well with busy times. Well the project this time from Business Communication was making an TV-advertisement. First of all, its first project was a paper. A paper that explained our experiences on acting like a poor people in Paris Van Java Mall. This subject is quite amusing. But once again, busy busy busy remembering that Artistic Recollection also gives several 'ribet' tasks.

April
All I remember in April is that crash. As usual, several friends are doing sleepover in my place to get their job done on music etc for our performance. Well, in the need of supper, we went out and.... yes it happened. !@#$%^&

May
2nd semester comes to the end......

June
Yay! I was one of 16 selected people as Show Organizer Oddisey 2009. Well so much fun started here..... Also, June I'm in love with accounting <3

July
ODDISEY 2009 SUCCEED! and i reached 4.0 as my GPA. Thanks ya Allah.

August
New semester comes up. New classmates generated.........

September
Bucks was born.... with Prawedhi on the head.

October
Fight with Financial Analysis.

November
This is my worst month to realize that people is getting busy with other business!! Well hello people, what are you all doing with other people's business??

December
My birthday = So much fun :)
Thanks for those great lovely people surrounding me. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Journey to Happiness. Livia Ardelia Gentha