Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome home, Livia!

Finally I departed KL and arrived happily in Soekarno-Hatta International airport. Still in holiday-euphoria, i can't believed that Tika said that the score of Introduction to Management Science and Business has added to the website, the complicated web i think, really secure that noone can open and see the web except the students. Guess what, i can't get my password, while admin closed at 6pm. With a long waiting, finally admin answered my call. He gave me the password, and I went to the website asap. The first time I put the password and everything, it seems to failed login. Saying bismilah, and finally the web is opened. Still confused and don't know which tab should I click, I keep trying to click everything. But nothing I can get, I mean I can't find any score shown. I keep click the refresh button, till finally the Performance Skill score shown. Well, I'm waiting for IMSB score.

I chatted with one of my friend in ITB, he told me that he got 3,73 for his gpa. A for calculus and KPIP. God. I'm getting scared of waiting either website or the post-man to tell me the gpa score.

To spend the day, I won't go everywhere. I am waiting for the score, and maybe I will add the photos to Facebook :-) Kinda missing KL and SG......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Journey to Happiness. Livia Ardelia Gentha